Sunday, July 6, 2014

Multimedia Business: DMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY

If I were to one day build my Multimedia related business, It would be a Photography studio. Since I was a child I've always been interested with photography. Photography is one of the reasons in my taking up of the Multimedia Arts program. 

Here is a photo of me and my camera. 
Credits to Riciel Monserata.

I hope to inspire others to become photographers with my work. Photography is not just for past time and for relaxing, its way more than just that. A quote from Anne Geddes (1956). "The best images are the ones that retain their strength and impact over the years regardless of how many times it is viewed". In my opinion, she meant that photography is art, art like those old paintings from the previous centuries that even up to now our at Museums and continues to awe the crowd no matter how time changes. 

I will continue to improve my skills and hope to one day put up my own photography studio and naming it The DMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO. Why DMAZING? From DMA the initials of my first,middle and last name and -AZING from the word "amazing" because I one day want to make photographs that will have emotion and impact that no one would get tired of viewing it no matter how many times they've seen it. 


Sources:
http://petapixel.com/2014/03/11/50-photography-quotes-inspire/ (Posted: 03/11/2014, Added: 07/06/2014, 10:40PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment